ProfileFiles Instalation Error

I've searched through unity forums and everywhere I could, and I haven't found an error like this one, below, they are 20-30 rows that haven't been inserted, mysql throws the exception "data truncated" at column control, where in the table definition has an enum type...the wierd thing is that the installation inserted 5 records, so I don't understand what is going on...any one there can help? I 've been searching a solution for about 3 weeks...and I finally decided to post...

Error while executing: INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(1, 'ID', 'system', '', '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 1, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 17, 1, 17, 1, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);
Data truncated for column 'Control' at row 1

Error while executing: INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(2, 'NickName', 'text', '', '', 4, 16, '', 'LKey', 'return ( preg_match( ''/^[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+$/'', $arg0 ) and !file_exists( $dir[''root''] . $arg0 ) );', 1, '', 1, 0, 0, 17, 1, 17, 1, 17, 1, 17, 1, 17, 1, 17, 2, 17, 2, 17, 1, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

Error while executing: INSERT INTO `ProfileFields` VALUES(3, 'Password', 'pass', '', '', 5, 16, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 1, 0, 0, 17, 3, 17, 4, 17, 4, 17, 4, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

Quote · 19 May 2008

Hi, I had the same issue. To solve it you need to edit the v61.sql under install/sql folder.

Look for the ProfileFields insert section and then add 'select' in the 4th place where it's blank.

I think in some Mysql version there is a problem in supporting this sql. You can see that some lines there are select or other entry

Good luck!

Yossi

Quote · 20 May 2008

Check whether you are using the correct MySQL version.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

Thank you very much for answering, indeed helped, and I was thinking on it too cuz I had the same problem on other socialNetwork product, if dolphin gets right on this installation... I will go with it...Im beggining to love it.

I tried to set the default value as:

Insert into profilefields(v1,v2,v3,default(control),...);

dolphin dao couldn't solve so don't try it..

I think you rite about the version, cuz I tried on a 5.0.x and worked perfectly, but I think 5.1.X is great, cuz there is no way you can insert a <code >' '</code> for a specified default value such as <code>'select'</code>, simply its not logical.

Quote · 20 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.