Quick Links

Dolphin needs a Mod that allows The User to save system wide quick links to your most used area's. The Quick links box must be allowed to be placed on all pages ( system chosen )...

Quote · 3 Aug 2014

just make a html block with hyperlink / buttons on. post to any page within page editor.

Or, add custom tabs to nav menu.

Or, add hyperlinks in footer or any other editable area.

Quote · 3 Aug 2014

just make a html block with hyperlink / buttons on. post to any page within page editor.

Or, add custom tabs to nav menu.

Or, add hyperlinks in footer or any other editable area.

I hear ya , but i wanted to USER Friendly....so each user could build a menu of their links to what they feel is important or flow for them..

Quote · 3 Aug 2014

Just a thought (and to piggyback the last response) - create a php block which has a form that lists all available navigation items (that you want to allow as 'Quick Links) and a checkbox next to each navigation item. User selects which ones they want as their personal Quick Links, and this is saved in the database. Then - wherever you want to display these quick links - add another php block which displays links/buttons of only those navigation items that the member has selected.

This is a quick thought of how to accomplish what you want. Code assistance is extra - lol, just kidding. If this is a viable solution, then working out the code is not that hard.

caredesign.net
Quote · 3 Aug 2014

If I'm following correctly, a mod that basically does what you are wanting can be found here-

http://www.boonex.com/m/application-top-menu-manager-extension

Your members can build their own menu, kinda like a favorites menu which hides along the left wall of your site, and springs-out with a click of an icon. It's really pretty cool...very user friendly....Members choose the menu items they want, and once the menu items are placed in the menu, at any time they can be dragged and dropped in the order your member wants them to be in.

I think Andrew P has a module that may do what you want as well- http://www.boonex.com/m/My_Favorites_for_D7

Hope this helps - Good Luck

Quote · 3 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.