Ray Admin message - not installed

Suddenly I have the message in admin part... Ray not installed... THat is strange as it is working on the site perfectly and dont know what has gone wrong now

Any help will be much appreciated

Quote · 11 Dec 2008

bump

Quote · 14 Dec 2008

Strange, I'm suddenly having same problem with Ray. Except I'm getting 'not installed' both backend and frontend. No Ray plugin access from admin, and NO videoclips player, NO video upload interface, and NO chat window loading frontend. And just a I thought I had almost done with all Dolphin bugs/ problems... ;-(

Quote · 5 Jan 2009

I'm having the same problem and all was well up until today....

Widgets seem to be running, but Admin->plugins->ray says 'not installed'

What gives?

Shared Dolphin Hosting w/RMS
Quote · 30 Jan 2009

Anyone figured this out?  Just happened to me. Installed ad free.  Cannot activate since nothing shows up.

Quote · 18 Feb 2009

my site is over a year old, my chat and all plugins work great but when i goto admin panel and click plugins then ray suite it comes up and says not installed. kinda wierd, did it all of a sudden, i run my own chat server worked great for a long time. but now no good. i have alot of members and cannot wipe out all my members to fix it so i need a solution.

Quote · 20 Feb 2009

I noticed this, this morning, they had stopped working when they were working fine before. Just telling me that they arent registered. so i went into my admin panel>plugin> then came on here to my account> my licences< and got the one's i needed, went back to my site and applied them all, and everything is working fine again now. Dont know if this is related, perhaps the licences need renewing or something like that. worth a try anyway.

Regards

Tyke

Quote · 20 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.