Ray connect help please!

I am still having issues with my chat not connecting for users. I am using Dolphin-v.6.1.4-Free and have not been able to use my chatrooms for weeks now. I can access it through admin side but users cannot get in. Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on? All my other widgets work and i reinstalled my chat xml files with a new license and that did not work.

(update)

I decided to back up all my important data bases and re-install dolphin,then replaced all sql data and my chat is now working again with flash player 10. It seems that when i have troubles with the chat,a fresh install solves alot,but this is way too much work. I am wondering if it is Boonex server that has issues or if i get my own server hosting for just ray the problems will be solved. Maybe wait for Posiedon...hmm confusion...confusion. Well for now this is all i can say about fixing my problem.

It's not the right solution but at least it is one..Laughing

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 15 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.