Ray music player remains on "loading"

Hi People,

I have a problem after moving servers after a total failure. I have a new server with the identical os (Centos/php5.1.6) and I have restored all the data files and database. The only thing different is the IP address. I have changed all the file permissions and the new database has the name, user and password as the previous one.

The site works in general but when I go to the music player or the Pmusic player I just get the "Loading" twidley flash thing. If I log in and try to upload profile music I get the same "loading" screen which after a few seconds changes to a notice which simply says "undefined" and nothing else happens.

I logged into the back end and noticed that the ray suite items in question said they weren't registered so I re-registered them with the free licences (previous licences seem to have expired but this is very odd becuase it was all working before the migration with no ads).

the site is...

http://www.rashrecordz.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote · 2 Nov 2009

Someone must have come accross something like this before? Much appreciate your help!

Quote · 5 Nov 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.