Ray problem

I have ray installed but i cannot validate the modules with the free license, why is that ?

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Adfree license for paid version and free license for free version. Which one do you have?

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 9 Sep 2008

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/topic/Messenger-License.htm

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Hi gmcorp,

Sounds like you install the ad-free version of dolphin and are trying to use the free licenses. If this is the case, you will need to install the free version of Dolphin. Hope this helps.

Dolphin Geeks

www.dolphingeeks.com

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Hi gmcorp,

Sounds like you install the ad-free version of dolphin and are trying to use the free licenses. If this is the case, you will need to install the free version of Dolphin. Hope this helps.

Dolphin Geeks

www.dolphingeeks.com

Why will i have the ad-free version when i have all the free modules with free license working? I installed the complete pack with all modules, and it's not ad-free. Only the FREE Messenger is not accepting my FREE license, do you understand now what my problem is ?

Edit: Now i see that the video and audio players are not working too, saying: "this widget is not registered", when try to upload. But funny it IS registered in the Ray panel and i have access to its options. I just want them to work properly. I am not gonna buy something that obviously doesnt work well in "Demo" version. So any help appreciated...

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I belive i seen you post thi same problem elsewhere. I fixed mine by dowlaoding a fresh instal of the Ray Package. Then ust uploading and over writing the files. At which point i created new registration numbers and everything works great for me. Except the video, but that is a problem with my host.

Quote · 11 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.