Re-occuring Calendar Events

Suppose I want to create an event that happens every Tuesday, March -- October....It doesn't appear to be a way to do that....Ideas!?

Also, when someone joins the event....there is this message at the top that says something like "Their payment has been accepted...????" I need to delete/edit that part of the message.....Anyone?

Thanks.

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Is this possible? Can someone direct me?

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

I'm not sure but I'd like this as well as more advanced calendar criteria filtering

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Goto the language settings in admin panel. Make a search with that words and edit it according to your needs.

----
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Sorry, can you be more specific....

Goto the language settings in admin panel. Make a search with that words and edit it according to your needs.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Are you familiar with the language setting in the Adv Settings yet?  Go there and search for the text that you don't care for.  Click edit.  Change the STRING box to the wording you like.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Yup...there are over 1600 of them...

I don't think this will give me what I am looking for...but let me know.

Trying to make re-occurring events re-occur.

Example: One event happens starts on June 5 (which is a Thursday) and it happens EVERY Thursday. When you post an event it only shows up on June 5; there is not an option to make it re-occur.

Are you familiar with the language setting in the Adv Settings yet?  Go there and search for the text that you don't care for.  Click edit.  Change the STRING box to the wording you like.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Praveen and I were responding to your second point in your original post "

Also, when someone joins the event....there is this message at the top that says something like "Their payment has been accepted...????" I need to delete/edit that part of the message.....Anyone?"

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Ah, great and thank you...yes I got that one....just focusing on the first issue.

I suppose that is why some forums have each post limited to one topic.

Praveen and I were responding to your second point in your original post "

Also, when someone joins the event....there is this message at the top that says something like "Their payment has been accepted...????" I need to delete/edit that part of the message.....Anyone?"

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Prav or mrpowless....you guys have any idea on how to post a re-occurring event in the Calendar...?????

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

Does anyone else want this feature?

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

For the recurring, you can setup a cron to run those days to add a database query.

----
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

And this will allow for USERS to post their Event on re-occurring days?

For the recurring, you can setup a cron to run those days to add a database query.

Can you please advise on the code for query?

Quote · 8 Jun 2008

This is not just a single query. A new page with has to be developed. and separate database table has to be used for the details.

----
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.