Recurring payments.

If you want to use recurring payments on your site then you may use "PayPal PayFlow Pro" module included in Dolphin package by default.

First of all you need to get "PayPal Payflow Pro" account with credentials for "PayPal Manager" (https://manager.paypal.com/). The last one allows you to manage Payflow account settings, view reports, perform transactional processing and so on.

Then you need to implement "Recurring Billing Service" on your Payflow account. It can be done by contacting with PayPal's sales department. You are welcome to read more about PayPal Payflow Pro and their recurring service here.

When you have necessary Payflow account you need to install "PayPal PayFlow Pro" module via Dolphin's administration panel -> Modules -> Add & Manage and tweak "PayPal Recurring Billing" payment processor there. To do this you need to configure the following fields:

1. Check "Active" checkbox.
  2. Select "live" in "Mode" dropdown.
  3. Fill in "Partner" field. You need to use PayPal here if you use PayPal as payment processor in Payflow Gateway.
  4. Fill in "Merchant" field. Your merchant login which is used to login in PayPal Manager.
  5. Fill in "User Login" field. The user should have Full privileges to manage API calls. You may create the user with necessary privileges in PayPal Manager. "Merchant login" can be used but it is not recomended.
  6. Fill in "User Password" field. Password for User account with necessary privileges which was created in PayPal Manager. If "Merchant" is used as "User" then use "Merchant" password here.

Then click 'Save' button in the bottom. That's it.

The same way you may configure "PayPal Hosted Checkout" and "PayPal Express Checkout" which can be used to process one time payments in Dolphin's shopping cart.

Quote · 8 Oct 2015

Awesome - Thanks!

Quote · 8 Oct 2015

hi...what  are  the  fee's  to  start this  up  from  paypal? 

per  transaction? or a up front monthly fee plus  transaction 

thanks

Quote · 20 Oct 2015

Payflow is only a payment gateway, you will need a Merchant Account to use it.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 24 Oct 2015

As mentioned in another topic, your can use Payflow with your PayPal Business account. PayPal charges about $600 to setup payflow and there're also monthly fee. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 25 Oct 2015

Is there a way to integrate this so you don't leave your site and go to the paypal standard checkout, but instead check out within the site? Going to the standard site is requiring members to sign into a paypal account, but I want them to be able to just subscribe and pay with CC directly on my site. Is this possible?

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Yes, you can use STRIPE contribution in Boonex market

You must create account in www.stripe.com

Recurring payment are ok...

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

You can use stripe as a reoccuring model? I didn't think Stripe was set up to integrate. I see the module now, but can you do reoccuring payments with it?

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

i did not pay $600 to allow recurring payments - it was only like an additional $30 a month

As mentioned in another topic, your can use Payflow with your PayPal Business account. PayPal charges about $600 to setup payflow and there're also monthly fee. 

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Same here, although I believe it is $40 plus the per transaction fee.

Were you able to integrate the checkout into the site WITHOUT it needing to go to the standard PayPal checkout page? My problem is when our members go to checkout and purchase their reoccurring membership, they go away from my site to a standard PayPal checkout page that requires that they login to their paypal account to checkout. 

What I want is for them to stay on my site and checkout, without the requirement to log into a paypal account, since many either do not have one, or do not have a credit card attached to their account (and do not carry a balance).

Also, do you know what "shopping cart" Boonex is using. What is the name? And...how do I access the admin to the shopping cart so I can make adjustments for login credentials. (I am working with PayPal and they are asking this)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

JB

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

between paypal and auth.net - iwould recommend auth.net. For me - the setup fee of $120 was not bad, and all the pages were Dolphin pages and the user never left the actual site. check out auth.net.

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Hi. You might want to try a service like Payolee for recurring payments.

http://www.payolee.com/recurring-payments

Quote · 23 Apr 2016

Does it work with Dolphin? I did not see any mods for it, and it is not an option in the admin panel. Have you been able to get it to work with your dolphin site?

Hi. You might want to try a service like Payolee for recurring payments.

http://www.payolee.com/recurring-payments

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

Does it work with reoccuring payments? Have you tried that yet? I would prefer auth.net but I was under the impression that it did not work with reoccuring payments? Also, do you need a separate merchant processor with auth.net, or are they the merchant account too? 

between paypal and auth.net - iwould recommend auth.net. For me - the setup fee of $120 was not bad, and all the pages were Dolphin pages and the user never left the actual site. check out auth.net.

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

Authorize.net works great for recurring payments - even including adult sites - which paypal has an issue with. Auth.net is the payment processor - and vs paypal - easier.

caredesign.net
Quote · 27 Apr 2016

Do you have it working on a Dolphin hosted site? Would you PM me the site address so I can see it? I'd love to go that route!

Authorize.net works great for recurring payments - even including adult sites - which paypal has an issue with. Auth.net is the payment processor - and vs paypal - easier.

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

since we upgraded to 7.3 - I am going to have to go and redo what I had done. I actually edited the existing membership and payment modules for what I wanted. Which is why I decided to just make a whole new store module.

caredesign.net
Quote · 27 Apr 2016

https://www.boonex.com/m/authorize-net-payment-module. ?

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

New store module? Where can I see it?

since we upgraded to 7.3 - I am going to have to go and redo what I had done. I actually edited the existing membership and payment modules for what I wanted. Which is why I decided to just make a whole new store module.

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

Yes, that is the one, but I don't think it supports reoccuring payments as is.

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

using auth.nets api was the simplest api i have ever used.

caredesign.net
Quote · 27 Apr 2016

On the second image, I see the words "Reoccurring Day"

Quote · 27 Apr 2016

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Products-Module.htm

New store module? Where can I see it?

caredesign.net
Quote · 27 Apr 2016

You were right...

Right now, we don't have the recurring payments option in authorize.net module but we can customize it as per your requirement.
Please let us know your suggestion.

With Regards,

BSEtec Team.
Quote · 29 Apr 2016

Hi,

We try to make configuration of PayPal PayFlow Pro

Message error is : No token passed

However, our configuration is clean and ID/Pass too 

If anyone use this module, can you give your config ? (Or/and Paypal config ?)

Thanks in advance

Quote · 22 Jun 2017

Hello 

Hi,

We try to make configuration of PayPal PayFlow Pro

Message error is : No token passed

However, our configuration is clean and ID/Pass too 

If anyone use this module, can you give your config ? (Or/and Paypal config ?)

Thanks in advance

Could you please describe step by step what you are doing and when this error is returned?

What payment option ('Hosted Checkout', 'Express Checkout' or 'Recurring Billing') are you trying to configure and use?

Quote · 26 Jun 2017

We stopped our searches.

Having consulted a technician Paypal, the PayFlow system is reserved

in the only countries : USA / Canada / AU / New Zeland.... but not our country.

It is curious that boonex chose this system as the recurring payment.

It was possible to look at the module of Martinboi.

We do not dare to buy any more his module because he does not answer at our e-mails.

It's a pity because his product was very good.

We are afraid for the sustainability of the system.

Quote · 26 Jun 2017

It seems that recurring payments for memberships has been discussed with several threads in the past.

I would like to have certain memberships set to a monthly paid subscription.

Unfortunately, Pay Pal Flow is limited to USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, however, I need a solution for Germany.

Does anybody know of a solution that can easily be implemented to Dolphin 7.3.5 and is also available for Germany?

Thanks a lot!

Quote · 11 Jul 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.