Registering Ad-Free

Hi all -

I started working on the free version of Dolphin, but decided to purchase the ad-free license.  Does anyone know how to apply that license to get the ads off?  The confirmation email said it would come with instructions, but there were none.  I shouldn't have to reinstall everything, should I?  (I hope not!!0

Thanks.

DM

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Thanks - I gave that a go, but it isn't working.  Any other thoughts?  I placed my license number in the Admin panel, too...any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

DM

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

I think that there is a problem on my side too after I reinstalled Dolphin 6.1.1 and I have my license key however it's not working! I still see the ads.

Does someone knows if during the activation of the key in Admin panel if it's checks with the Boonex.com web site? I disabled Ray and my hosting is blocking connection to that site to avoid any hacking.

It worked fine before last week and now it's not working and still communicating with the their support but it's very slow in reply.

Thank

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.