Reset Navigation Menu

Is there a way to reset the navigation menu in the menu builder (or by swapping relevant files?)

I've been messing around so much with it moving things around I figured it's easier to rest than trying to cobble things back into places they originally were.

Especially since I figured out its better to just check visibility off for sub-items as opposed to dragging it to inactive (where possible)

Quote · 5 May 2017

Little more details. My issue is many of the blocks in the inactive section share the same name which is infuriating as you can't even click on them to see what they are until they are moved to an active section.

Also, even in my sys_top_menu table it appears there a duplicates of a number of items. And say I drag one to the active menu it appears to create a copy kept in inactive???

Example the one with the _Search "name" is in two places, with same link. I just don't want to delete something I shouldn't. Please any input would be appreciated.

Quote · 5 May 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.