Rid Country in Classified Search

I would like to remove or comment out the Country search for a local community website.

What file and code should I comment out?

Thanks. ~~ Lorren

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Anyone?

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Try searching for "remove country search" (without quotes) and look at dosdawg's post  .....  (you've seen it before)

You know bumping is against forum rules  ..... 

Do I need to throw a NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS on ya  .....  LOL

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Rumpy - didn't you just bump this post?  It seems like I am reading more posts from you about using the search, then about topics that have already been covered.   In any event, the Search function here doesn't always work all that well- and a topic may have been covered without obvious search terms.  I know there are times I have probably been looking right at things in the advanced search, but people here have been nice enough to help me anyway- without ripping me a new one.  This board could use a moderator, but I also appreciate the light hand that Boonex has had here - allowing rants, etc - I know I have had a few.

-

Rob

-

p.s.  Why the hidden profile?  There have been a few times I have wanted to write you a PM but couldn't.

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

I searched through Dos' posts and didn't see anything on the "country search"...

--

Also reviewed his blogs.

--

Try searching for "remove country search" (without quotes) and look at dosdawg's post  .....  (you've seen it before)

You know bumping is against forum rules  ..... 

Do I need to throw a NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS on ya  .....  LOL

Quote · 7 Sep 2008
 irepton, thanks for using normal text. Sitting as I do in front of the computer for many hours, it can be difficult reading coloured text and CAPS. Regards, Stuart
There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 7 Sep 2008

This is a good sign, we are running out of things to complain about.

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

I searched through Dos' posts and didn't see anything on the "country search"... Also reviewed his blogs.

"Remove search results" (without quotes) = Change search events = dosdawgs post .....  (sigh)  ..... 

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS:

How to make an effective search in the forums

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Rumpy, from one blonde to another...I am definitely having a blonde day.

--

Could you just please post the link to the answer?

--

Merci beaucoup!

--

~L

I searched through Dos' posts and didn't see anything on the "country search"... Also reviewed his blogs.

"Remove search results" (without quotes) = Change search events = dosdawgs post (sigh)

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS IN THE FORUMS:

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Sorry Rumpy,

--

I didn't even click on the link....told you I was having a blonde day. Embarassed

--

Thanks,

--

~~ Lorren

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.