Search Members isnt working now?

I looked on the forums and dont see anybody asking the same thing. It worked fine before but I went into my admin section and clicked on a few different things and I guess something I changed messed up the search option. Now when I search for members, it says "no results found" even though I have 34 members. This ever happen to anyone? I went back and tryed to uncheck all the changes I made but it still didnt fix it. Most of the changes I made were in Settings, Advanced settings. It's both the "quick search" on the main page, and the "browse members" search when you click on members at the top. If I click on members at the top and then click "search", that search works fine, its only when I click on "members" or choose "all members" because then it goes to the "browse members" page which is different from the other search page. The quick search on the homepage that doesnt work is the same type of search box as on the browse members page.
When I go to Navigation Menu Builder, under Builders, and click on the "members" block under Active Items, it says in the URL box browse.php|search.php. I took a screen shot and put it below, I dont know if its supposed to have that line in the middle or both words or what.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/JordanPar23/browse.jpg

Thanks if anyone can help

Quote · 20 Feb 2009

I just looked at my search member's block and it looks exactly like yours.  Check out this thread - it might have some info to help you: http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&topic_id=Don-t-understand-how-Dolphin-search-functions-work

Quote · 20 Feb 2009

Thanks for the Reply CalTrade, I appreciate it, that helped me understand it better. If anyone else is having this problem, I didn't fix the browse page, but what I did was replaced the browse.php file in my FTP with the search.php, so now I dont have the browse search anymore but the regular search when people click on "Members" in the navigation bar.

Quote · 21 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.