Selective / Conditional Join Form

I am wondering if there is a way to create selective / conditional profile forms for different classes of people who want to join. That is, I would like to have a way to set up a set of unique fields that would be available to ONLY to one class of member, and not to the rest. For example, if I wanted to set up a set of data fields that were only applicable to musicians, or real estate agents, or sports fans or some other class of people, is it possible to do this in Dolphin without actually setting up a whole new directory tree and installing a whole new Dolphin? If I do that, I will lose the ability for those participants to participate in the larger network. I notice, for example, that muscians can sign up for another leading service and have a totally different profile.

I realize that I could include all of the fields I want within the main JOIN form, and that the only fields that would display are the ones that are filled in by the registrant.  This is just a request to see if anyone has done this differently, and if there is a way to set up a class of registrant.

Arthur Rosenfield

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.