Settings Question

Hey Everyone, a friend of mine going way back about 20 years has approached me as his web project, ratealookalike.com was built by a company he hired that used this Dolphin Software. Anyways, he has asked me to help as the company that created it wants more money and implies certain changes are difficult to make lol

On his home page it currently shows the "top-rated" lookalikes for both the month, week, and day. He wants this changed to show the top 3 rated most accurate look alikes. Does that make sense? Currently it's whoever has been rated the most for that day, week or month, but he wants it just to show the top 3 most accurate lookalikes all together. I am new to this and have no idea where to make these settings changes.

In addition, how would i go about setting it up so that each individual user auto fills or carries their own custom meta titles, so if we have a brittany spears lookalike her title tag customizes itself as "Brittany Spears Lookalike". Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me.

Quote · 24 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.