Several faults

Hello.

I have installed the version 6.1.4. and I have several faults.
1. block publication of the latest messages in the forum, it is always carrying out the load, but fails to present the message;
2. users can not edit your profile;
3. on the page presents the user does not block user-created groups;
4. high user as if they were duplicated users without confirming the mail;
5. the number assigned to each user, sometimes at great numbers and in odd numbers, so I have 164 users but the numbers assigned reach beyond 320.

Anyway, I regret that the Dolphin system has many flaws and so little documentation, especially in Spanish.

Indeed, after more than a month of giving up for "Unity" today is the first time I have been able to login to be able to enter and leave this message.

Anybody can help me? What is most advisable to do?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Quote · 21 Jan 2009

Ok, lots to cover here.

Fist, don't give up on Dolphin. It really is a great community script, it just, like most other things, takes a little getting used to.

1. The messages loading in the forum is either a server issue or an RMS issue. There is a fix over at expertzzz.com where you can load forum messages on the home page. Do a search for "cc_forum_spy", I think it is called.

2. I am not sure what's going on here. I would need more specifics to be able to give any advice.

3. Again, not sure what you are asking here.

4. Again, not sure what you are asking here.

5. The Dolphin script counts ALL newly create profiles. This means that if User 1 created a profile, his user id would be "1". Then if User 2 created a profile, his user id would be "2", and your site would show 2 members.

Now, let's say, user 1 was a test profile, or the user decided to delete his account. Then user 3 created a profile, his user id would be "3", however your site would show only 2 registered members.

So you can see how creating "test" accounts or users deleting their profiles can throw off the numbers.

If you can provide more specifics for your other problems, I'd be happy to help :)

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.