Shared Image Oddly Sized?

I'm trying to fix this little issue. As you can see at the site below, the uploaded image isn't sized correctly for the square it shows up in. I have changed the image size for upload, but where do I change the size of the "Gallery" box the image shows up in?

How it sits, the only way to view the image with proper sizing is to be a member, and click "Original Size". Obviously, I want the original size shown, or at least a scaled down version at the proper dimensions.

EXAMPLE:

http://anarchytube.org/photo/gallery/Accordion

Thanks in advance!

Quote · 12 Dec 2008

I still keep trying to figure this out, but still, I'm looking at a small box thats about 400x400 cropping down to the center of the picture. It is really annoying to look at. The worst part is that guests don't even have the option to view the picture at it's full size. This obviously hurts, since submitting to Digg or other sites similar just make it pointless.

Quote · 15 Dec 2008

Admin=>Settings=>Advanced Settings and input the size of the picture there.

Well, that is for maxium sizing of the picture when you upload it. My issue is when a member or guest goes to view the shared picture, the image that shows up is a crops around the middle of it and its a just a square of about 400x400 or so. What happens is an upload picture that is 640x480 just has the center of 400x400 shown.

I need to have that preview area reflect the largest sized picture to be uploaded. Checkout he link in my first post to see what I'm talking about.

Quote · 16 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.