Show Title Only in RSS Block

Hi,  Is there any way I can show the title only in the RSS block because right now it is taking up too much space. Can I also make the RSS block a fixed height?

Thanks

Quote · 5 Nov 2008

bump

Quote · 5 Nov 2008

If you click on the RSS block in Page Bulder you can set how many items you want to show in the block - that will help reduce the size.  If you set it to 0 - it shows all the items, just use 1.

Quote · 5 Nov 2008

I would like to view more than 1 RSS item but only show the titles in the RSS block. Would like to show at least 10 items in the Feed.

Quote · 5 Nov 2008

Has anyone tried to do something similar to this? Help please.PLease can you let me know what you did

Quote · 5 Nov 2008

Has anyone tried to do something similar to this? Help please.PLease can you let me know what you did

Quote · 7 Nov 2008

not sure if there's been any change on this, but the rss the way it is...is impractical. does take up way too much space. i'd like to have either excerpts, or titles.....a tease. doesn't that make more sense? i'm sure it's easy to tweak, no?

would appreciate any help (that won't break my site) :)

thx

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.