Some errors on my instalation

Hi,

After upgrade to 6.1.1 i've that error when i click to see all media files (photo, video, music):

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/html/dolphin/inc/classes/BxDolSharedMediaView.php on line 30

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/html/dolphin/inc/classes/BxDolSharedMediaView.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/html/dolphin/inc/classes/BxDolSharedMediaView.php:30) in /home/content/html/dolphin/inc/design.inc.php on line 495

And i have 2 other questions:

1- The profile photos dont stop and when i click on small photos only appear the name but the photo dont change.

2- How can i change the order of profile photos from asc to desc like i've done on 6.0.3 version?

3 - How to enable HTML in profile, profile coments, and on results of searches?

Thanks for your attention!!!

Best Regards from Portugal

Quote · 19 May 2008

Set the following in your PHP.ini

allow_call_time_pass_reference enabled

Edit the sql query for desc.

For HTML I will publish a mod.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

Set the following in your PHP.ini

allow_call_time_pass_reference enabled

Edit the sql query for desc.

For HTML I will publish a mod.

Tkz for your help, i will see if i can do this. I'll tell tou later if that's ok...

Best Regards

Quote · 21 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.