Splash - Popup not working?

The popup login/signup was working fine. I then changed the words of the default splash and now they don't work. Can anyone see what I've done from this code:

<div class="bx-splash bx-def-round-corners" style="background-image: url('templates/base/images/bx_splash_image.jpg');">

<div class="bx-splash-txt">

<div class="bx-splash-txt-cnt">

<div class="bx-splash-txt-l1 bx-def-padding-sec-leftright">

<h1 class="bx-cd-headline zoom"><span class="bx-cd-words-wrapper"><strong class="bx-cd-word is-visible">Welcome to your network!</strong><strong class="bx-cd-word">Welcome to your network!</strong><strong class="bx-cd-word">Welcome to your network!</strong></span></h1>

</div>

<div class="bx-splash-action"><button class="bx-btn bx-btn-primary">Join</button><button class="bx-btn bx-def-margin-left">Login</button></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Or could anyone even send me the default code?

Thanks!

Chris :)
Quote · 10 Jul 2015

The problem is that TinyCEM removes JS code, we will fix this:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/3552

For a while disable TinyMCE (there is a option for this in splash editor above tinymce) and insert the following default code:

<div class="bx-splash bx-def-round-corners" style="background-image: url(templates/base/images/bx_splash_image.jpg);"><div class="bx-splash-txt"><div class="bx-splash-txt-cnt"><div class="bx-splash-txt-l1 bx-def-padding-sec-leftright"><h1 class="bx-cd-headline zoom"><span class="bx-cd-words-wrapper"><b class="bx-cd-word is-visible">Be The Gift You Bring!</b><b class="bx-cd-word">Be The Gift You Bring!</b><b class="bx-cd-word">Be The Gift You Bring!</b></span></h1></div><div class="bx-splash-action"><button class="bx-btn bx-btn-primary" onclick="showPopupJoinForm(); return false;">Join</button><button class="bx-btn bx-def-margin-left" onclick="showPopupLoginForm(); return false;">Login</button></div></div></div></div>
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 10 Jul 2015

I've always believed that this was a horrible place to use TinyMCE.  Only the people that are too lazy to learn a little basic html, want this "feature". The rest of us find it quite annoying. 

The other annoying place where TinyMCE is useless, is in the HTML block in pages builder.  Who on earth uses an editor like tinymce to write code?   No one with any sense... that's who.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Jul 2015

That solution worked for me also.

Thanks

Quote · 11 Jul 2015

There is an option to disable it in these both places 

I've always believed that this was a horrible place to use TinyMCE.  Only the people that are too lazy to learn a little basic html, want this "feature". The rest of us find it quite annoying. 

The other annoying place where TinyMCE is useless, is in the HTML block in pages builder.  Who on earth uses an editor like tinymce to write code?   No one with any sense... that's who.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 13 Jul 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.