Suspend link

I can't find a proper php file to remove "Suspend account" link from user profile. If anyone knows exact location please tell me, 'cause I've already searched thorugh maaaany file

Quote · 10 Mar 2009

bump

Quote · 16 Mar 2009

Remove the Member info box from the Account page in Page builders.  My question is why would you remove this though, it's how the only way members have to hid their profiles without deleting them.

Quote · 16 Mar 2009

I have some members who have hidden their profiles. Is there anyway as ADMIN that I can see who they are?

-

Thanks.

-

Lorren

-

Remove the Member info box from the Account page in Page builders.  My question is why would you remove this though, it's how the only way members have to hid their profiles without deleting them.

Quote · 19 Mar 2009

I think they suspended their profiles, which makes them invisible to other members. I am wondering if there is a way that as ADMIN I can see who they are?

-

~~Lorren

-

Wink

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

I think they suspended their profiles, which makes them invisible to other members. I am wondering if there is a way that as ADMIN I can see who they are?

-

~~Lorren

-

Wink

They can kind of hide their profiles with the suspend link.  If a member clicks the suspend, it will hide the profile from the rest of the community, but it must be unsusupended by Admin, they can't re-activate it on their own and it will also lock down that e-mail and prevent them from rejoining with the same e-mail.  This trick works great when you need to block someone by IP & E-Mail account.

Quote · 20 Mar 2009

How do I reactivate them when I as ADMIN cannot see the member?  They have disappeared from MEMBERS. Note, I have removed the link for them to unregister themselves from membership. They only have the suspend available.

-

Thanks.

-

~~Lorren

-

Wink

They can kind of hide their profiles with the suspend link.  If a member clicks the suspend, it will hide the profile from the rest of the community, but it must be unsusupended by Admin, they can't re-activate it on their own and it will also lock down that e-mail and prevent them from rejoining with the same e-mail.  This trick works great when you need to block someone by IP & E-Mail account.

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

I can see members in sql database that it says I have in ADMIN. All say active, but I know that some of them have suspended themselves or have disappeared because I have lost about 6 member profiles. Weird, any thoughts?

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

I see from a test site that it would show the suspended members under INACTIVE, but it doesn't. Hmmmm.

I can see members in sql database that it says I have in ADMIN. All say active, but I know that some of them have suspended themselves or have disappeared because I have lost about 6 member profiles. Weird, any thoughts?

Quote · 23 Mar 2009

take the member nickname or ID & go into Admin-> Users -> Members and enter it and run a search.  Then click on the ID number, it will take you to their edit page and you can change the status from there to Active. 

Make sure in Builders -> Field Builders -> Edit -> Admin you have the Status box enabled for Admin to see and utilize.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.