TAB BACKGROUND COLOUR

Could anyone point me in the direction of the CSS code that will allow me to change the baground colour of the Tabs on the boxes.  Ive managed to find where to change the text colour but I would really like to change the tabs from grey to something else

I cant seem to find the code anywhere

i also wanted to get  rid of the background colour from behind the photos on the home page its worked in gallery but in the members box and the profile photos.   I changed the background colour of the boxes to black but round the pictures I am gettin a white border.  Any ideas????

Cheers

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

use Firefox and the plugin firebug, with this you can find everything you need...

Kids first
Quote · 22 Oct 2008

Color not really controlled on the tabs by CSS, well in that they call the graphics, but the color is in the image.  I believe, templates/tmpl_uni/images/inact_tab_cutting.gif  and one of the tab_cutting.gif images are the ones I normally bring up in a graphic editor (Gimp is great) to change these.  Experiment, I just keep a copy of the original image directory handy so I can restore any major mistakes I make.

Signed,

Reginald

Quote · 22 Oct 2008

the borders around the pictures you can find into the general.css

Kids first
Quote · 22 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.