Tag Saving

Hello. When a music file uploaded to Dolphin, passed tags are splitted by space. Therefore ,say, michael jackson phrase is stored in Dolphin as two seperate tag words e.g. michael and jackson. Can I change this behaviour and save the whole phrase as one tag in Dolphin?

Thanks in advance.

Quote · 25 Sep 2008

Hello. Can someone help me about this? I am really stuck with this problem.

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

This can be done, you will have to use a different delimiter for the tags, ie: comma instead of a space.  However, if someone type just jackson, your new tag 'michael jackson' won't hit.

-

I can figure this out for you, are you sure this is what you want?

-

Topher

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Thanks Topher. Where do users type jackson and why not they dont match with michael jackson? I am sorry  I didnt get the point.

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Thanks Topher. Where do users type jackson and why not they dont match with michael jackson? I am sorry  I didnt get the point.

When searching by tags.

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Change the RegExp in the htmlspecialchars_adv function that reside at utils.inc.php

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Change the RegExp in the htmlspecialchars_adv function that reside at utils.inc.php

DO NOT change this, it has nothing to do with tags, furthermore can compromise your sites security.

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.