Technical Support For Stripe Payment Module

We are here to help you for any technical queries.

Quote · 17 Nov 2015

Can this be integrated with membership sign up for recurring monthly membership payments 

Quote · 19 Nov 2015

Can this be integrated with membership sign up for recurring monthly membership payments 

Yes, we can do stripe recurring membership payments for you.. It will take 8 hours time for us to implement and it will cost you around USD $120 .

Let us know your comments..

Kindly contact us through our official skype : bsetech 

Quote · 1 Dec 2015

I just purchased this wonderful module and the installation was super easy. However after entering the API keys and all, when I tried the mod after entering the credit card info and proceed with the purchase the next page is blank. It supposed to give the details for purchase and also the print option right? I am just getting a blank page would you please let me know what is the solution. My client is really upset and I have to fix this small problem on my site.

PS. the purchase shows on my admin page and I can process this order however on the client side after the purchase the invoice page doesn't show up

Thanks

I attached the page which is missing after purchase ... this "Billing Info" page either doesn't load or can not be accessed for some reaosn and it comes up blank .

827265.png · 254.7K · 831 views
Quote · 16 Dec 2015

Thanks guys for fixing the issue in such a short time. It works great !

The issue resolved , thanks

Quote · 22 Dec 2015

Thanks guys for fixing the issue in such a short time. It works great !

The issue resolved , thanks

Thanks For Your Appreciation :)

Quote · 23 Dec 2015

Does this work better/easier for reoccuring billing than PayPal Payflow Pro? Also, is the checkout fully integrated into the website, or does it take it to a third party page like PP?

Quote · 20 Apr 2016

Hi

Just purchased mod, install was so easy and no problem. However I can not seem to take payments in either live or test.  Error: THERE ARE NO PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO JOIN THE SITE.

I did used to use paypal, maybe this is a reason why?

Steve E
Quote · 18 Mar 2017

I too am having a problem with the join form saying "There no payment options available to join the site".

I have activated the payment module and this occurs whether in test or live mode.  I do have my api keys inserted.

I switched back to Paypal and my membership levels come into the join form fine without error.  But with Stripe being the active payment process I get the error in the join form.

Any ideas?

Michael

Quote · 30 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.