Technical support for Mastero

We are here to help you for any technical queries

Quote · 15 Feb 2016

Hi, just bought this template but have a list of things that were not as expected or need attention.

1 -  there was no mention in the market advert for template that it completely overwrites the default home page layout. This means all pageblocks other than the ones you have included in template are no longer useable for home page!

I have several 3rd party modules, that have home page blocks, plus custom HTML/PHP blocks, alongside the standard timeline/outline that can not be used with this template. If I had known this I most likely would not have purchased.

2 - the advert suggests you can change the background colour "Within fraction of seconds you can change the background colors," - however there is no option for this in the custom admin area, only to select the highlight colours and then from only 5 preset options - the advert suggests 'unlimited colours'...

3 - again, the advert says you can assign social links, even showing a tab named 'social' in admin.

This is not there in the download version so no where to change social links.

4 - The demo shows paralax sections on home page but there is no option in admin to change the images that are pre-set.

5 - the advert mentions it includes a layered PSD file for editing. Not included in dload.

Overall its a nice looking template, but seems to be half finished.

The admin section which you have to use with it is very short on features that are suggested as included in the market advert. A number of the included template settings cannot be changed without directly editing code in the template, which defeates the obect of having the 'easy admin area'. In fact the advert states the following...

"It allows you to amend and improve the theme, even if you cannot make head and tail of coding language."

This is not the reality at all.

Please comment on the above points.

I may have to request a refund on this though, as it just isn't as advertised and I would prefer not to wait until the above points are 'fixed' as this seems like a complete re-write of the admin area and template.

Look forward to your comment.

Thanks

Quote · 2 Mar 2016

I have a few questions

"A new block can be added from the Mastero box, which includes all the customised blocks;"

1) What customized blocks are you referring to?  Mastero template customized blocks or customized blocks that were pre-existing...such as what the above post is indicating?  "I have several 3rd party modules, that have home page blocks, plus custom HTML/PHP blocks"

2) I see that you've updated the template, but does it completely overwrites default home page layout?

"no mention in the market advert for template that it completely overwrites the default home page layout"

3) Is there an option to change those pre-set images now?

"The demo shows paralax sections on home page but there is no option in admin to change the images that are pre-set"

4) Is there an option to disable certain or ALL of the moving jquery stuff, such as pictures popping/fading/rotating in and stuff.  It does look nice, but I rather keep things pretty simple.

5) On PC, when you click the nav menu on far left hand side, it responds instantly, and so does the sub menu's.  But on mobile, it takes about a second or 2, for it to respond.  Im using a pretty powerful (android) smartphone, so I highly doubt its browser or phone.  So is there away to make it just as quick and responsive as it is on desktop?

Ultra Newb reporting for duty.
Quote · 1 Apr 2016

Dear Valuable Customer,

Please find our comments for your queries below,

1) What customized blocks are you referring to?  Mastero template customized blocks or customized blocks that were pre-existing...such as what the above post is indicating?  "I have several 3rd party modules, that have home page blocks, plus custom HTML/PHP blocks"

==> Yes, the customized blocks which includes 3rd party modules also. If third party modules are included in page builder 'homepage', it could be added in splash page also.

Please refer the link 'splash page video' link for more details, http://bsetecdemo.com/doc/mastero/videos/SplashpageCustomization.swf 

2) I see that you've updated the template, but does it completely overwrites default home page layout?

"no mention in the market advert for template that it completely overwrites the default home page layout"

==> Yes, its completely overwrites default home page layout. But any time you can disable it in backend, so that the users/guests can see the default home page layout http://prntscr.com/aouaay .

3) Is there an option to change those pre-set images now?

"The demo shows paralax sections on home page but there is no option in admin to change the images that are pre-set"

==> The background images for the parallax sections could be changed in backend http://prntscr.com/aoub6v .

4) Is there an option to disable certain or ALL of the moving jquery stuff, such as pictures popping/fading/rotating in and stuff.  It does look nice, but I rather keep things pretty simple.

==> We don't have such options in backend as you specified. But if you want, we can do that for you with free of cost.

5) On PC, when you click the nav menu on far left hand side, it responds instantly, and so does the sub menu's.  But on mobile, it takes about a second or 2, for it to respond.  Im using a pretty powerful (android) smartphone, so I highly doubt its browser or phone.  So is there away to make it just as quick and responsive as it is on desktop?

==> After analyzing, we have concluded that the delay is at the mobile end. Our team has been working for that, will intimate you once its done.

Regards,

Bsetec Team.

Quote · 6 Apr 2016

I just bought this template and in the Mastero Videos block I have this on the homepage:

Database access error. Description: Duplicate entry '447-d08b77f1959848f4eac971eec8a8bdb3' for key 'PRIMARY'1

Quote · 19 Jun 2016

Hello,

I have a problem, modules and third-party templates not another clean run.

See Figure 1 Desktop View Image 2 Mobile View

I can imagine that it is just a minor thing, because the problem with 3col only occurs when a mutual friend turns up no longer fits in the table of images

Templates have designers and developers written 3col, but unfortunately there is no answer

Maybe someone can help a community

thank you in advance

PS: the problem occurs in Google Chrome

and IPhone Safari

in browser as Microsoft IE 11 and Edg it seems to operate on the Ipad Safari

Maestro Design has with third-party modules only problems the design is not suitable for

I hope you can help me here the mails are Ignored

3col.png · 307.6K · 410 views
3col2.png · 150K · 392 views
Quote · 19 Jul 2016

I have just purchased the mastero template and I'm having problems with the parallax scrolling and the header/logo. The pictures I chose and I've tried dozens for the parallax scrolling show up as a major blur in the responsive design or on mobile devices. The logo does not fit properly and is cut off even if i size it down to the required size and again, looks horrible on the mobile device. The highlight header on the menu is not stationary like the live demo and is stuck within the picture. Ive written several times and haven't had a response yet. 

Quote · 26 Oct 2016

Hallo,

Da das Amt des daihlo keine Änderung

Sollte haben auf Rückzahlung bestanden

Das Design ist sein Geld nicht wert.

Third-Party-Module sind für alle Anpassungsprobleme zur Verfügung.

Jedes Mal, wenn ein Modul installiert ist, muß der Träger zu passen geschrieben werden.

Entwurf hat zu lange Last, weil es zu viele CSS-Dateien sind

somit unmöglich, die ganze ich warf 80 USD aus dem Fenster I der Design-Leute kann nur empfehlen, dass keine Module von Drittanbietern verwenden

Und haben nicht so viele Mitglieder in Ihrer Gemeinde

Design wurde jetzt von mir deinstalliert und hat eine neue mit einem anderen Anbieter gekauft, die schneller läuft und besser

Quote · 24 Nov 2016

hi guys!

great template, but can I just ask how do I change the writing on the groups bit on the splash page.

The loripsom text? I been all over dolphin and the template and can't find it

Thanks in advance

voni x

Quote · 24 Aug 2017

dear support :

i just bought this template,but after installed it ,it is the 1.0 verson  where is the 2.0 or how can upgrade it?

Quote · 14 Sep 2017

Shame support for this template seems to have dried up.

Last post from bsetec was April 2016 and I see six posts since then, from five customers with concerns. Messaged to see if bsetec is still around.

Frown

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 22 Sep 2017

I have made a purchase, there were errors. i contacted the author and i gave them my login details for them to be able to see the issue, they then went in and changed core database files without even asking me first. i had changed the passwords that i have given them and then they still some how logged into my server and changed things again after i told them not to. I am filing a claim with my bank to get a refund for the money that they have taken. i have been given the run around this entire time and have had enough of the run around.

Quote · 23 May 2018

and now the guy is telling me that they have a "company policy" but they dont have any company policy on their market listing. this guy is a fraud.

Quote · 23 May 2018

Would it be possible to show latest Articles rather than forum posts in the Mastero Combine Module?

I'm assuming we'd need a file to replace <bx_injection:injection_sitestatus /> with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote · 16 Sep 2018

Would it be possible to show latest Articles rather than forum posts in the Mastero Combine Module?

I'm assuming we'd need a file to replace <bx_injection:injection_sitestatus /> with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Yes! It's possible to display latest Articles rather than forum posts in home page. We have to customize it..

>>We already have included so you don't need to do anything.

Quote · 17 Sep 2018

You have a database error on your demo site.

http://bsetecdemo.com/?ma_mastero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote · 24 Jul 2020

If anyone is still interested in this template I can confirm that the script files have all been updated and seem to work with Dolphin 7.4.2 without any errors.

I need to work on my splash page, after a fresh Dolphin install but will get there soon; after intensive module testing around the site.

It would be nice if we could edit background colours in the Admin though.

Any thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote · 24 Jul 2020

You have a database error on your demo site.

http://bsetecdemo.com/?ma_mastero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know ! We will check and rectify it..

Quote · 24 Jul 2020

If anyone is still interested in this template I can confirm that the script files have all been updated and seem to work with Dolphin 7.4.2 without any errors.

I need to work on my splash page, after a fresh Dolphin install but will get there soon; after intensive module testing around the site.

It would be nice if we could edit background colours in the Admin though.

Any thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Yes, we will do custom work as per your requirement.. You can manage only font colors in Admin panel... For Background, we need to customize it.. Kindly share your requirement via message, we will do the needful.. Thank you !

Quote · 24 Jul 2020

I wanted to purchase this or maybe one of bstec templates but none of the demos work, I reached out several weeks ago and I was told that they would fix them.  They are still not fixed.  But after seeing the problems listed here I guess I will find another template vendor.

Quote · 28 May 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.