The Description with no reaction in 7.0.3 version

Just like 7.0.2. When you edit profile, and you input all required information and clicked save button. a red notice appeared beside the Description area, and the save with no reaction.  you have to select all the information you input in the description area and refresh them or change them into Bold.  After these actions. you could saved your profile change.

Quote · 25 Sep 2010

i am not sure if i understand this correct...

is the description field empty ?

what are the settings for the description field?

you could take of in profil field builder for the description field the mandatory function and set the required letters to 0

ue30 Mods - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ue30
Quote · 25 Sep 2010

the Description area are not empty. I have already input some characters, but when you save it. the system with no reaction.  This error not occured everytime.  just from time to time.  you can download picture from attach file.

4.PNG · 7K · 365 views
Quote · 25 Sep 2010

You need to type 20 characters or more...you can change it here

Admin/Builders/Profile Fields -> Join Form

Click on DescriptionMe

Click on Advanced

Edit Minimum value from 20 to what you will have here
----

if you use it with 20 characters or more maybe you need to type it not paste it to the form,
so the solution is to set Minimum value emty for no restriction

Quote · 25 Sep 2010

I had already typed over 20 characters, but occasionally I couldn't save it. not all the time. but after I become characters into bold, it could save properly. So I guess this is a bug.

Quote · 26 Sep 2010

I've noticed this issue, too. In some cases, Dolphin will not detect the proper amount of characters added in the description box, even if you've gone over the mininum amount needed. Editing the description box again (by adding more text, removing and then adding a letter, etc.) allows you to save your changes.

Also, this topic is in the wrong section.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Sep 2010

Sorry for this. I should put this to bug report section.  I had choosed  wrong section.

Quote · 26 Sep 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.