UAT feedback

Hi all,

Been using D7.1.6 for a couple of months and D7.2 since its launch asking end users for their feedback and these are the most popular additions required:

"Like or thumbs up and dislike thumbs down" done to death in these forums but remains far and away the most popular requests by end users.

"Ability to add pic to sound files" only available in 7.1.6 as a market vendor addin and not at all with 7.2 as the vendors aren't ready with their updates.

"Share to friends" without having to know their email addresses.

"Tag friends" for pics, videos and comments again without having to know their email addresses.

Unfortunately, for the most part, people are fickle stupid and selfish (Sad but true) and we all have to remember that we can only provide niche communities, we will never be the next facebook but to make any community successful the end user (Joe pblic) must feel they are getting what they want if they don't they will not sign up.

I am fully aware that Dolphin cannot be all things to all users and this post should not be viewed in any way as a complaint or critisism but it seems to me that Dolphin is taking features from other social media but is missing some of the most popular. Of course these are only my own findings through asking end users for their feeback.

We are not the end users it is our members who are and as such their suggestions for improvements should be acted upon or we don't get members.

Ed

It ain't easy being this stupid all of the time
Quote · 16 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.