Unable to register my license.

After a long time i want to give dolphin another try. I am trying to register my license for dolphin 7.3.3 but its not working.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 21 Apr 2017

More detail would be nice.  First step is to log into your Boonex account, go to the license and make sure the domain name it is registered to is correct.  Then you go to your Dolphin admin, go to license and enter the license.  If it is failing to register in the admin, you may not have fopen on in your php settings.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Apr 2017

I read the previous thread from 2010 i think. allow_url_fopen  is on . I tried my all three licenses but its not working. Could it be possible with 7.3.3 it is not authenticating license for fresh install?

Also cronjob or SMTP have any thing to do with it?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 21 Apr 2017

I read the previous thread from 2010 i think. allow_url_fopen  is on . I tried my all three licenses but its not working. Could it be possible with 7.3.3 it is not authenticating license for fresh install?

Also cronjob or SMTP have any thing to do with it?

A license is tied to a domain.  So first step is to add the domain to the license you want to use by going to your Boonex account.  It must match exactly so double check.  Once the domain is registered to the license, then go to your site admin and add the license key/number and hit submit.  That should be it.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 22 Apr 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.