User Types - How Use them in A/V Chat?

I have installed the Ray Suite plugin for A/V Chat into my Dolphin site, and under the Admin panel.  In the Settings area, there is an option that seems to allow me to set different Chat privileges for different user types (standard, premium, etc).

Does anyone know how to set those various options or where I can find documentation on those options?

Ideally, I want to set standard members to my site to have x number of minutes per day and premium members to have unlimited.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Quote · 27 Sep 2009

I am in dialog with agent for this very same thing.

For now it was said this was removed from membership-levels (in D6 there was "use chat" and "use ray chat", plus the User-types in ray-module settings)
And it has to be set manually (ill post back when I receive more details).

Tried setting this manually in database,
under the field "RayChatProfiles" - where Type is listed as Full by default (inserted after a user logs in to the chat).

Unfortunately it seems to need some more manual edits yet.

I subscribed to this, and one other post about exactly this. So hopefully when I get the answer I remember to update here and the other post :)

Quote · 7 Mar 2010

I am in dialog with agent for this very same thing.

For now it was said this was removed from membership-levels (in D6 there was "use chat" and "use ray chat", plus the User-types in ray-module settings)
And it has to be set manually (ill post back when I receive more details).

Tried setting this manually in database,
under the field "RayChatProfiles" - where Type is listed as Full by default (inserted after a user logs in to the chat).

Unfortunately it seems to need some more manual edits yet.

I subscribed to this, and one other post about exactly this. So hopefully when I get the answer I remember to update here and the other post :)

are you hear anything there?

Quote · 31 Jan 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.