Video Chat

Hi, i cant seem to get the video chat part working, everything else works fine, theres just no option to start video chat and no my video box on the bottom right, does anyone know why this is?

Quote · 29 Aug 2008

Please use the search function here. This has been asked 1000 times...

You need to activate the RMS function (Admin --> Plugins --> Ray Suite --> Base Settings)

The Boonex RMS service is not working. So you need to install your own RMS server or use a RMS service like from: http://cyberxing.com/

Cheers

Tom

Quote · 29 Aug 2008

I thought thats what it was, i just needed it clarifying as everything else ie video uploads etc works.

cheers

kosmic

Quote · 29 Aug 2008

Hey Kosmic di you ever get a chance to make the video work on your site. I know I need a Media server or media hosting account, well that's what I think after reading some postings in here. If you have more info on how to get the video works on the website, I'll appreciate it.

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

If you are using Dolphin 7.0.9 ( current version) and cant get video feature to work in the chat.. try enabeling RMS under Modules>Flash Aps>Settings

make sure "Use RMS" is Checked

for RMS Address use: rms7.hfw.us

Quote · 1 Jun 2012

That RMS address shouldn't work unless you have a HostForWeb account... if it does HostForWeb probably doesn't realize it, lol..

If you are using Dolphin 7.0.9 ( current version) and cant get video feature to work in the chat.. try enabeling RMS under Modules>Flash Aps>Settings

make sure "Use RMS" is Checked

for RMS Address use: rms7.hfw.us

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 1 Jun 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.