Video Upload Gone

On one of my Dolphin sites (all using 6.1.4), I haven't uploaded a video in a couple of months but wanted to do so. I get this when trying to upload. The select video doesn't work. Also, it looks like the rest of the "form" is missing. I can upload videos on my other sites. I am wondering what has gone wrong here?

-

Thanks, L

-

Quote · 4 Mar 2009

And yes, the user/member has the permissions to upload.

Quote · 4 Mar 2009

I need to figure this out and soon!

Quote · 4 Mar 2009

Ideas anyone?

Quote · 5 Mar 2009

Has anyone ever seen this? I mean part of the Video Upload page is just gone....

Quote · 5 Mar 2009

don't have an answer for your question, only a suggestion. Adobe recently updated their flash player plug in for most browsers with a security patch. If you downloaded the update, you probably want to check that it's not causing this problem. All of the ray widgets are like completely flash if Im not mistaken.

Quote · 6 Mar 2009

The bottom part is the player which might be a flash 10 issue.Please provide your link so some of us could check.

Quote · 6 Mar 2009

Unfortunately, I don't think that it is the Flash player plug in....because using the same browser with different Dolphin sites....the other sites show all of the Video Upload page, while this one page does not.

-

Anyone?

-

~~ L

-

PS I don't like posting the URL to my sites because that is when all of the spamming starts. That is why I post what Dolphin Version I am using, an image of what is happening AND I have other test sites that are operating correctly.

-

don't have an answer for your question, only a suggestion. Adobe recently updated their flash player plug in for most browsers with a security patch. If you downloaded the update, you probably want to check that it's not causing this problem. All of the ray widgets are like completely flash if Im not mistaken.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

It seems that when I had moved all of my sites over to my new server, I forgot to INSTALL Ray for this site? So, I changed the permissions according to what Ray is asking for on the (Movie) Video Player plugin. Now I am getting the error when trying to install "DIRECTORY 'MOVIE/SKINS' IS EMPTY.

-

I checked and there are 3 files in there and I even compared them to the ones for the site where uploads work.

-

Same files; same size. [default.swf 15.09;error_log  3.77kb; index.php 590 bytes] Permissions on both sites set to 0644 for all of these files; the site where the uploads work and the site where the uploads don't work.

-

Ugh...now what?

-

~~L

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Went ahead with re-register (got through all those weird error messages by just updating permissions then closing that window). Video upload still NOT working. Image still looks the same as posted here.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

ffmpeg.exe is located in /ray/modules/global/app/

-

In the error log: movie/skins/error_log

-

[23-Mar-2009 19:10:56] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[23-Mar-2009 19:10:56] PHP Warning:  readfile(default.) [<a href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/coffee13/public_html/roundtable/ray/modules/movie/skins/index.php on line 16
Quote · 24 Mar 2009

I just don't get it....Tried a video upload on new install 6.1.4, same IP, same dedicated server....the video uploads no problem, can be viewed no problem.

-

This other site on same server etc. STILL will not give the complete video upload screen. Yet the one video that was uploaded ages ago plays.

-

Pulling my hair out on this one.....Yell

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

have you saved over the skin settings in admin/plugins/ray suite/movie

have u tried an new folder setup then move fiels to a fresh copy...donwloaded from the boonex site not copied as a corupt from server or your machine

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 24 Mar 2009

If I set up a new folder and then download and upload Fresh Copy ... there are only two files from Fresh Copy:

default.swf which is 16kb AND index.php which is 1kb. Don't they have to go through an Install Process or after I copy them I go into ADMIN and follow install, register from there?

-

~~L

-

have u tried an new folder setup then move fiels to a fresh copy...donwloaded from the boonex site not copied as a corupt from server or your machine

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Easy breezy....it worked! Wow that is the weirdest thing. I thought about doing this, but was concerned it would freak out the site even more...BUT IT WORKED.

-

Thanks for the clarification Mr P!!!!

-

L

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Ok, that gave me back the screen to browse and choose the vid and it appeared to be uploading. Then, it shows a little black screen, which says "ALERT: Uploading File Error".

-

I uploaded this same video on one of my test sites, same IP, same server. It worked no problem.

-

What else do I need fix here?

-

~~ L

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

"ALERT: Uploading File Error"

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

What is the ray/modules/global/app/ffmpeg.exe file permissions set to?  They should be triple 7'd

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Merci Beaucoup mydatery! I have been pissing about with this whole upload deal for about a month in between other things. I really do appreciate you taking the time to look where I couldn't see the forest for the trees!

-

Thanks again to you and Mr. P!

-

Now if I could sort that mysql issue of uploading people to my newsletter, I would be sitting just fine! Wink

-

~~L

-

What is the ray/modules/global/app/ffmpeg.exe file permissions set to?  They should be triple 7'd

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.