Video upload failed (Video error) 705

My videos once uploaded but never processed.

I was suppose to get a cron log file of ffmpeg for alex but now this.

Video upload failed (Video error)
spacer.gif

now i can't even upload videos at all

I followed the steps in

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech

and from the forums added

upload_max_filesize 30M
post_max_size 30M
output_buffering on
max_execution_time 2000000000
max_input_time 20000
session.gc_maxlifetime 24400
file_uploads on
memory_limit 30M

Still no go..

made sure the permissions on ffmpeg were correct but still getting this

need help

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

never mind.. restored an old backup but still haveing NO LUCK at processing the last file.

it does the pics and the m4v file but craps out on the last file conversion.

need to find out how to log ffmpeg errors through cron to find the culprit.

further more.. deleteing fail uploads still eaves the .m4v file in the directory..

wind 7 64bit headaches.

does mp3 fine just the videos are a pain

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I have tried ffmpeg shared (does not delete the m4v file when you delete it from FAILED (yes it fails)

I have tried FFMPEG GIT (again FAILED but does delete the m4v file so clean up is good)

I have tried FFMPEG STATIC (again failed (same problem cleanup.. leaves the m4v file in the directory apon deleteing it)

now i need to know how to get a debug log of cron FFMPEG GIT so i can give it to boonex to find a fix on whty it does not convert to the final mp4 file.

it simplely deletes it and FAILS every time

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I've even tried your version of mmpeg with didn't work either...

I also ran it in administrator mode and still no go...

it gets to 50m of a 77 meg file and craps out and deleted the file it was working on

it does this for small 20 second files also

PS: is there any way to increase the number of seconds used for flash video uploads?

it's maxed at 600 seconds which is ten minutes.. most of our music videos are bigger than that.

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I support you.

I also found this question. Who can help us?

1eff51d9c99a57cd39012f86.jpg · 34.7K · 202 views
Quote · 4 Apr 2012

I support you.

I also found this question. Who can help us?

BoonEx sent roaringbizzz to the dark side of the moon after a manic episode.  If it helps, all his problems were the result of a home Windows server, connecting to the outside world via his home-class DSL service.

Not sure what your screen shot has to do with this, but make sure there are emails from the cron job.  Also make sure you meet the minimum requirements: http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech - roaringbizzz made the mistake of setting his memory_limit to 30M, which is far below the minimum requirements

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Apr 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.