WORLD ZIP CODESV NOT WORKING IN SEARCH

ok i figured out it was latin 1 charset of your install page... now i made a dump of it stripping out the "-- -- description -- " text at the beginning of each sql file... and did a copy *.* DUMP.sql. the dump file was over 400,000k. it installed into the zipcodes field perfectly using "razorsql" and i can view the install data fields with mysqladmin and navcat...

now for the fun part.. i'm using dolphin 6.1.4 with the advanced search. which allows you to search location by so many miles or kilometers from a zipcode. it doesn't work. i keep getting only the ones in my zipcode no close by zipcodes as i know i have cuase my friends only live a few blocks away from me and they have a different zip code. (i have made all the zipcodes refly the database.. (ie L0L1Y0) no spaces all caps in every single user file but still no go it seems to only recognize the zipcode you entered and does not show anything close by. but putting 9999999999 into the miles from zipcode lists all my users... what is going wrong with the zipcode search. can you help? have you run into this problem before?? I would like to get it working if at all possible.....

THE ZIPCODE PACKAGE I BOUGHT IS AS FOLLOWS OFF EXPERTZZZ.COM

World Zips Auto-Installer
Product Details
Posted by:
dadniel      contact
Version:
Tags:
zipcodes postal codes ZIPS
Compatible for:
Dolphin v.x.x
License:
GNU General Public License (GPL)
Price:
$30
Created:
January 13, 2008 at 05:12
Avg. vote:
Quote · 20 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.