Watermark

I have uploaded a "watermark" and chose the transparency percentage....

Isn't this supposed to show up on all of the photos and vids?

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

photos, not vids.

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

Ah....so where is the watermark? I don't see it on any of the pics...

photos, not vids.

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Make sure you have enabled water mark there.

It also need a small change in the file "inc/images.inc.php"

Then in uploadPhoto.php

Find

function uploadMedia()

1- Add the following to be the first line within the function:

global $dir;

2- Find the imageResize sub-function that is called 3 times in a row. Directly below the 3rd imageResize(***) sub-function, add the following:

$transparent1 = getParam( 'transparent1' );
$water_mark = $dir['profileImage'] . getParam( 'Water_Mark' );
if ( strlen(getParam( 'Water_Mark' )) && file_exists($water_mark) )
{
applyWatermark( $sMediaDir . 'photo_' . $sFileName . $ext, $sMediaDir . 'photo_' . $sFileName . $ext, $water_mark, $transparent1 );
}

Hope this helps.  This fix was contributed by Lodlock.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

What I found easier and more simple to do was use the Right Click disable MOD at Expertzzzzz....

That way logos and everything is disabled to save as is...

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Hmm as i know, its already working in 6.1.1. CAuse when you make right click and save image, it will only save a spacer image....

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

hi, i have dolfin 6.1.2 my waterrmark does not work, in admin i can see the image loaded, but when I go into fronted does not appear in any photos (watermark is enabled....).

i tried to make the changes listed above, but does not change anything ...

someone can help?

Quote · 1 Aug 2008

photos, not vids.

Wonder why not?

Quote · 2 Aug 2008
Hi all :) im having the same problem.. the admin section shows the watermark i have uploaded and ive made sure its active. Ive tried differant transpanecy settings and differant file types for the watermark but still no joy :( Ive given up on it for now lol
Quote · 28 Feb 2009

Hi all :) im having the same problem.. the admin section shows the watermark i have uploaded and ive made sure its active. Ive tried differant transpanecy settings and differant file types for the watermark but still no joy :( Ive given up on it for now lol

Hi, firstly, as daft as this sounds, you need your watermark to be big 1024x700 something like that, it depends on the size of the photograph you are uploading. The bigger the photo, the smaller the watermark will appear.

Also, for a nice faint setting but so you can see it, it needs to be a low number like 25%. also make sure that the use water mark is ticked. If you go into those setting for something else, the watermark always turns itself off, so check it each time you are in those settings.

Lastly, the watermark only works for profile pictures. Not the gallery pictures or video

Regards

Tyke

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.