Webinar

Hi all,

I am just building my site and would like to include a webinar feature, such as provided by webex.com or gotomeeting.com.

Do you know of any mod or applet that would allow for this in Dolphin/Ray? The ray chat has already everything included except for sharing a PowerPoint presentation.

Thanks for your help and Regards

Robert

Quote · 23 Dec 2008

Just responded in the Ray forum with this:

It is an interesting idea that I have thought about also.   In a way, that would be a natural part of building a community.  The problem with the services you mentioned is that they are all pretty pricy.  An associate of mine works with these guys, and it is possible that I may also: www.WebConference.com.   Possibly the reason these are so expensive is because they integrate with the regular phone system.  Let me know what you come up with here - I would love to have this capability in my site also.

Quote · 23 Dec 2008

Hi,

I did some research and found one open source platform which is DimDim. Does anyone have experience with implementing it in Dolphin? Is there anyone who could do this?

Thanks

Robert

Quote · 25 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.