What the tag!

Hey all Im doing some customization on Dolphin I promise I will share my codes once I had them finished, it has been hard...Im still trying to figure what this kind of tags have their origin on

__promo_code__    __include_header.html__ and so on....

Every time I figure it out something changes and its not the same... being part of the templates (i.e) I want to add another CSS on the __header.html but I don't find the source or a class that helps me with the configuration...can anyone put me on the rite direction?

because I want to have a customized Index instead of the main homepage that dolphin had configured...

thanks a lot...

Quote · 18 Jun 2008

Ah! like dosdawg said: putting the exact words for something can be more helpful well I did! and I searched "custom Index" and the result is

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/GenDolFAQs

And thats exactly what I wanted to do. And also I could figure what the __damnned_tags__ mean.

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

The above are the template keys.

Can you plz. explain what you are looking for.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

Yeah

What Im looking for is to create my own dynamic code, for example my own index or another block with dynamic code.

For example with the index I want it different I don't want the hole screen just the Login and Join Features, like thisscreen shoot
I studied the code and yes are templates tags and they origin from variables like this ones $_page[] or for this example $aFormReplace[submit_label], but It doesn't seem to work I know Im missing something...

Page builder doesn't work for me, I can't create New Blocks Or Items and I decided to go manually but the code is a little bit confusing...

Thank you for answering

Quote · 22 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.