Whats going on???

Oh my god.. I was able to access the whole site this morning now it wont even display the manin page..

error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getapplicationcontent() in /home/netvilla/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolPageView.php on line 315

need help with this???

Quote · 9 Jul 2008

It seems you have edited the page for some mod. and you have not added the code for the function properly. Replace the old files before mod.

----
Quote · 9 Jul 2008

It seems you have edited the page for some mod. and you have not added the code for the function properly. Replace the old files before mod.

Hello praveenkv1988,

Thanks for the answer but I dont have any mod installed on my site...

running dolphin 6.1.2 and which i upgraded weeks ago and that was the extend of any change to the site.

I was working couple of days ago and then for somereason it all stopped working with the message appearing soon as you visit my site.. www.netvillage.ca

Quote · 9 Jul 2008

somthings up

backup and open:

/inc/classes/BxDolPageView.php

look line 315

coment it out use this //

or whole section, below is an example of what to look for. and how  to put /**    **/

/** function gen() {                              function start
global $_page_cont, $_ni;

if( !$this -> aPage )
return false;
$this -> genColumnsHeader();

$_page_cont[$_ni]['main_div_width'] = $this -> aPage['Width'];

foreach( array_keys( $this -> aPage['Columns'] ) as $iColumn )
$this -> genColumn( $iColumn );

$this -> genColumnsFooter();
}  **/                                                    function stop

function genOnlyBlock( $iBlockID ) {  <<<new function

you can alternatley simply remove the whole function..save and see

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 10 Jul 2008

Hello Mrpowless,

My site was hacked couple of days ago and was able to get everything working with a friends help.

I received his email this morning and was very excited it was back up but after lunch i visited my site and it was back to displaying  this message:

uUu
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getapplicationcontent() in /home/netvilla/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolPageView.php on line 315

getting tones of emial(cron)

the subject line has uU.

so to resolve this i'm in the process of using one of my backups to restore the ssite. and will see what happes.

will try your idea if it doesn't work and i'll come back to post the results..

thanks for your suggestion.

Robin

Quote · 12 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.