Worried about newsletters!

Hi guys. I have been looking for the solution to this problem for sometime now.

I am a member of some social networking sites like Tagged, Friendster,etc. I am running my own social network which is getting bigger and i am concerned about sending out newsletters.

I have noticed the sites i have mentioned send newsletters that include pics of members, featured, new, hot etc. How can I do the same with my Dolphin 6.1?

Please help!

Quote · 28 Nov 2008

alright after searching around i have found out these guys attach these "things" inline , that is it is an attachment that users do not have to download. its viewable upon opening the newsletter!

Anyone got any idea how i may be able to do this?

Thank

Quote · 29 Nov 2008

Depends what email client they are using whether it will display inline for them or as an attachment.

Html emails can do all the basic page layout stuff, but that doesnt garuantee that it will be displayed properly.

You may notice that lots of emails have a link at the top to go to a webpage if the email is not displaying correctly?

Thats the best way to make sure people see what you intend them to.

Even gmail can send images inline.

Find an image on the web. Hold the mouse button down and swipe accross the image to select it. It should turn greyish.

Then copy. Go to your gmail compose letter screen and paste the graphic where you want it.

Hope this helps.

DV

Quote · 30 Nov 2008

thanks a lot pal. I am now making some good progress. :)

God bless you.

Quote · 5 Dec 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.