Wrong License

I understand the ad-free will not work with the free version of RAY. Now what about the people that purchased just Dolphin and want to test out RAY? there has be a method to do this. I suspect the logic in the activation needs to be re-worked to make it compatable with Standalone Dolphin.

I downloaded and installed the ad-free dolphin + ray. Now I purchased dolphin but dont want to purchase ray till I try it out. Is there a package for this ? Dont tell me to reinstall!

-nael

Quote · 28 May 2008

You are fine with the free version.  Just install free version, then enter your paid for dolphin license code, and your free license codes for orca and Ray.

When you want to start buying ray Widgets, you can drop the individual add-free ray/modules folders into your site (i think it's just the app and inc folders actually) and you enter your new license code.

No need to reinstall.  That is how mine is running now.  To summarize I did this:

Purchased dolhpin and ray av chat license.

Installed free version of dolphin/ray.

Entered paid for dolphin license which removed ads

Entered free orca license

Entered all ray free licenses

From ray ad-free put the chat/app and chat/inc folders into my site

entered paid for ray av chat license.

all work fine.

Quote · 28 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.