Zarconia rocks!

Zarconia have upgraded there servers ( they are retiring the old ones) and they transferred my domains overnight with no problems.

Many thanks Nathan and Chris!

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 18 Mar 2016

Nice work. I've noticed everything loading faster on our site.

Cool

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 18 Mar 2016

I've noticed a slow down again.

Either it's a time of day thing, or the servers are filling up.

Undecided

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 18 Mar 2016

@Stuart038: Glad you're liking it!

I've noticed a slow down again.

Either it's a time of day thing, or the servers are filling up.

Undecided

Can you open a ticket with us? It could be that you're hitting resource limits. In that case, we can take a closer look and try to find the cause or increase them. We never allow our servers to fill-up.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 18 Mar 2016

Indeed ! I think they are one of the best Dolphin hosting companies you can find. Very reliable, very knowledgeable about Dolphin and not to mention their support is outstanding..

I've hosted with them at one point before I got my own dedicated server. Never had any major issues with Zarconia..  Just try'em out..   

Quote · 18 Mar 2016

For me Zarconia is 5 stars for all hosting, support. I recommend eyes closed. Thank you to their professionalism and patience as being France, understanding and sometimes not easy. thanks thanks

Vincent

Vince
Quote · 18 Mar 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.