ad free/free

I have been having troubles with the ray modules, I down loaded and installed the free version, liked it so much I decided

to register the dolphin and av/chat, after that lots of prob, erased everything and reinstalled ad free.My question is, can

you use free and adfree modules under one install? Seems we should have the ability to use adfree registered modules as

well as free modules, as not every one can afford to register it all at once?  thanks

Quote · 7 Jul 2008

I have been having troubles with the ray modules, I down loaded and installed the free version, liked it so much I decided

to register the dolphin and av/chat, after that lots of prob, erased everything and reinstalled ad free.My question is, can

you use free and adfree modules under one install? Seems we should have the ability to use adfree registered modules as

well as free modules, as not every one can afford to register it all at once?  thanks

Yes, you can. I have ad free video player and the rest are free modules.

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

Cool thanks for the answer, is there a special way to do it, or can you just overwrite the adfree with the free, because the adfree says wrong reg code when putting in the free.

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

Figured it out all working now thanks

Quote · 8 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.