cant access admin ray

This is unbelievable!!!!

Boonex, Whats going on????

Very frustrated!

I have 2 sites.

Both running dolphin 6.1.1

Site 1 is an upgrade and site 2 is a new install.

I had friend upgrade one of my site. Everything worked. I when into Admin-> PlugIns -> Ray Suite and started to register the licenses. According to Ray registration was successful.

When back into Admin->PlugIns-> ray suite and received the message “not installed”

Ok, I posted the message on the forum like everybody else.

Checked my second site.

Checked Admin->PlugIns->Ray suite and it gave me the message 4 of the ray suite not registered. OK, so I when back to register the Ray suite and according to Ray the registration was successful.

When back into Ray suite and it displayed the message “not installed”.

Now I cant access either of my ray admin side!

This can’t be user created problem. All I did was upgrade the lic. and when back to check to see if it was done correctly.

Just needed to vent out for a bit.. Love to run a site using dolphin without bugs sometimes this year. Its never ending.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

i am having a similiar problem after adding another widget. Hopefully somone has an answer.

Quote · 19 Aug 2008

i have that problem, althought its abit hit and miss, sometimes it remembers the reg key other times it doesnt!

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

I found that all of my problems were solved with th ray widgets when i downloaded a new ray package, and then uploaded to the files. Over writing everything. How ever. I am also using the free version. not Ad Free. I do not know if this will help.

Quote · 11 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.