cant delete phishing scheme files

I got hacked and have various phishing scheme files on my install, I have regester globals off, I applied the fixes as shown in these posts to the ray file and tiny mce files, but everytime I try to delete these abbey online files and bruge files they say they cant be deleted...what do i do??

Please help, I have spend a fortune on my site, got 7k members and this will be a disaster if I cant resolve, my host which I have the VPS with (hostforweb) keeps suspending my account.

Regards Dean

Quote · 15 Nov 2008

anybody, please help

Quote · 16 Nov 2008

you can remove all files via root user if you are on VPS

Regards

Artur

Quote · 16 Nov 2008

i have signed in as my vps root user and tried to delete these files ( they seem to be in loads of folders) but as soon as i go out the folder and back in, there they are again...There must be a script somewhere, but i cant find it...what do i do?

regards

Dean

Quote · 16 Nov 2008

You will have to find that script. If you don't it will just keep re-installing.

Contact http://www.castlecops.com/ . They are very good at finding the locations of phishing files. They don't charge anything either. They notified me of a phishing attack at one of my sites some time ago and they let me know where all of the files were, as well as anaylizing the file logs so that I knew exactly how they did it.

Let them know your domain name & any info that you have about the phishing attack. They are very nice & very fast.

If you have problems getting ahold of someone to help, let me know and I will hook you up with one of the support emails.

Cool

Good luck!

PC

Quote · 16 Nov 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.