certified hosting promo code

Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know that you have false advetising on your site for web hosting. I signed up for a 1 year account on certified hosting through there banner ad on this page http://www.boonex.com/hosting/ where they state that if you use the promo code GOBBLE you get 50% off i did this my total should have been $83 but after using the promo code it jumped back up to full price of $167. I contactacted live chat and admin at certified hosting but they said that this code is not valid yet they are still advertising it here on your site as reccomended by you boonex,

This is very bad as they didnt even appoligize for there mistake or offer to correct this issue so i have cancelled my account with them and there ad should be removed from the site as this is false advertising, I am tired of all the scams seems even here on recommended hosts by you boonex team they can get away with it.

Quote · 27 Dec 2010

Judging from the promo code, it must have been for Thanksgiving, which has passed. They do need to update their hosting page, since not only do they have an apparently invalid promo code listed, but also an entry for a hosting provider advertising a plan that doesn't even support Dolphin.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Dec 2010

The best way to deal with scams is to phone the processor they are dealing with and demand they lock the account of that company until a refund is given.

The processors will take you seriously if you do this, and then tell the owners who try to scam people they will need to abide by worldwide net laws that scamming is not tolerated.

Paypal, Alertpay and Clickbank are the worlds number one processors, to scam someone through them is to burn your own bridges.

I don't put up with rippoffs, and neither should anyone else.

Quote · 28 Dec 2010

Update on certified hosting,

they contacted me after reviewing my emails and complaints about  there ad here,They explained they have told boonex here about this ad been outdated at least 5 times over last month and asked for it to be removed, but boonex hasnt replied or removed it! since they control it here.

Boonex staff really need to keep up with these things and clear them out asap as they get out-dated.

Good news in this is that certified hosting stepped up to plate and offered me a new discount code that equaled the origianal discount Smile

Quote · 29 Dec 2010

I'm glad to see Certified Hosting, although it was never their fault, decided to give you a discount for the trouble caused by BoonEx. It's a shame they don't seem willing to update that page.

I'll send another message to BoonEx about this and see if they'll finally act.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Dec 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.