con jobs ?? what ever it was

just installed my new board and it asked me to add con jobs? or what every they are, how do i do it?

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

Cron jobs are similar to windows tasks.  They run at set intervals to allow auto functions.  The scope of how to add a cron job isn't dolphin related, but I can assure you, google: 'how to setup a cron job' and you will find some nice articles, even ones for newbies.

-

:)

-

Topher

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

cheers mate but it did ask me to install them when i was going through the site up of the site

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

cheers mate but it did ask me to install them when i was going through the site up of the site

Yes, and it's a question you need answered.  I think you misunderstood, the scope of setting up a cron job is more vast than I want to post, unless, you have cpanel - then I go tell you quickly - but it is platform dependant, and if your on a shared host, you may not have access to crons.

-

Thats what google answers  :)

-

Chris

Quote · 27 Sep 2008

hey i have acces to cpanel but i know nothing abt cron jobs. because of whcih icannot send mails through mass mailers. plz help me out.

Quote · 28 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.