control Spywall comments?

Hi
it try to Search for control Spywall comments but not feen any... so :
How to control Spywall comments so that it wont show every action... like " viewed profile" ?
anyone?

Quote · 10 Apr 2011

any help here Please?

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

Hello,

can you give us the your domain name?

Let us know.

Regards

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 11 Apr 2011

Hello,

can you give us the your domain name?

Let us know.

Regards

for what you want my domain site name???

i need help!

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

the address of your domain is needed for two reason:

1) to check if you have the license of the module for your domain

2) to check the functioning of the module in your site

Regards

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 11 Apr 2011

the address of your domain is needed for two reason:

1) to check if you have the license of the module for your domain

2) to check the functioning of the module in your site

Regards

yes i have license and i no need you to be my dady.

you want help i will glad if not thanks anyway.

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

In the administration area of Unity there are all the customers that have buyed our modules.

Your nickname is not present.

If you want you can contact us directly to show your payment notification. Our company administrative can check.

No problems.

Each customer that have buyed the module can have our support.

Closed.

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

He might be referring to the Boonex Spy wall, not the IBDW Spywall.

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

In the administration area of Unity there are all the customers that have buyed our modules.

Your nickname is not present.

If you want you can contact us directly to show your payment notification. Our company administrative can check.

No problems.

Each customer that have buyed the module can have our support.

Closed.

well. i do not know what the hell you want from me.

I want to solve problem i have on my D7.06

and stop Bother me and spam the forums.

bay!

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

Futna - I'm not sure why you are so angry, but if you are having issues with the SpyWall module that is owned by ilbellodelweb, then why is it a problem for him trying to assist? He owns that module and if anyone can help you, its him.

If you are not referring to his SpyWall module owned by ilbellodelweb, then you need to state that it is the default Boonex wall (not called SpyWall).

No one is trying to be your daddy or spamming this forum, ilbellodelweb is just asking for simple information to assist you with issue.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 11 Apr 2011

Futna - I'm not sure why you are so angry, but if you are having issues with the SpyWall module that is owned by ilbellodelweb, then why is it a problem for him trying to assist? He owns that module and if anyone can help you, its him.

If you are not referring to his SpyWall module owned by ilbellodelweb, then you need to state that it is the default Boonex wall (not called SpyWall).

No one is trying to be your daddy or spamming this forum, ilbellodelweb is just asking for simple information to assist you with issue.

i do not have any mod from this guy i dont know what is want from me, i'm not buy frmoe hem any mod....

i juset ask abut how to remove the "viewed profile" from D7.06 on the wall and spy model that have on d7.06.

and agen i do not have any SpyWall module from this guy!!!

i tallk abut the Spy and Wall module thar come free whit the D7.06.ok?

Quote · 11 Apr 2011

Ok, thats what we needed to know Futna. So your problem is with the default wall that comes with Dolphin and not the 3rd party SpyWall module.

The reason he asked for information is because he sells/owns a wall module called 'SpyWall'. Since the title of this forum post has SpyWall in it, thats where the confusion comes in.

As for your issue, I do not know where you would actually disable 'viewed profile' in Boonex's  Spy module. I will try to locate it though.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 11 Apr 2011

BTW, it looks like that you have already asked this question before and the resolution is posted here:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&my_flags=1#topic/Remove-profile-visits-from-Spy-module-and-associated-notifications-.htm

Nothing to see here
Quote · 11 Apr 2011

BTW, it looks like that you have already asked this question before and the resolution is posted here:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&my_flags=1#topic/Remove-profile-visits-from-Spy-module-and-associated-notifications-.htm

It does not work.

Quote · 13 Apr 2011

Well I don't use 'Spy' on my website so I cannot tell you if the code edit works or not. I was assuming since the person that replied stated that it worked for them, then it would work for you.

You may also need to clear your cache after making this code edit for it to take affect.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Apr 2011

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 13 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.