cron problem

I have set all the paths correctly but I still get input error, how do I fix this ? help!

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

I have set all the paths correctly but I still get input error, how do I fix this ? help!

Do a fresh install and enter the Cron details according to the install script. I know that's a pain but it could save you a lot of grief.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Do a fresh install and enter the Cron details according to the install script. I know that's a pain but it could save you a lot of grief.

Stuart

I cant ,have a lot in my dbase and members settings, members will be happy twisting my neck

Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Talk to DosDawg, he may be able to advise you re such.

Stuart

I cant ,have a lot in my dbase and members settings, members will be happy twisting my neck

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 1 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.