custom template like badoo??

Sorry to post in here but i did post in the job section where it has been for a couple of weeks with no joy at all so wondered if anyone here would be interested???

I Need a custom template like badoo creating for latest dolphin (7.3.0)

Hi all, ok so here goes, i need a template creating for me which has the same feel like badoo.com the same sort of layout, homepage/login look and feel through the whole template, i wont need the chat facility as members will chat to each other through messages on their account but will need a function so members can add images to messages they send, also if we can add a function so members can pay for extra functions of the site via sms then that would be good. I would do most of the work myself but im way too busy. I would like it in the same style all through the template not just the home page. Contact me with cost and time expectancy or anymore details.

Thanks.

You Creature!!
Quote · 3 Apr 2016

Badoo isn't a template. it's a whole web site designed from the ground up. All a template will do is make your site look like Badoo, but not perform like it. The rest of your request is actually asking someone to design a chat module and other modules for you. Even if you could find a dirt cheap overseas programmer, it could cost you thousands and take years to perfect.

For a mere $247 you can purchase a clone script. As far as I can see there are others you can choose from:

http://gentleninja.com/badoo-clone-script/#.VwDzKkeuroM

Hey, all I did was enter a google search "script like Badoo."

Or why not use Badoo and be done with it?

Quote · 3 Apr 2016

Hi, thanks for the reply, as stated i dont want a clone of badoo, i just want my dolphin site to have the same sort of feel as badoo, same sort of layout and style as badoo with a couple of functions like badoo has, i never said i wanted my site to be badoo or a clone. oh that $247 clone you mentioned with the link isnt even in action so will be staying away from that.

You Creature!!
Quote · 3 Apr 2016

Check this out:  http://datingframework.socialoxide.club/badoo-clone-script

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 13 Nov 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.