desktop link found

you have to download it, that comes at the download site where you get the dophin software, then you upload it where it says and then also provide a download link for it and make a new page for it, so they can find download easy, but I found it in the ray presence at the top above the members..

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

you have to download it, that comes at the download site where you get the dophin software, then you upload it where it says and then also provide a download link for it and make a new page for it, so they can find download easy, but I found it in the ray presence at the top above the members..

Desktop link found... What desktop link? (this might be a stupid question, But not everyone knows what it is you are referring to exactly)

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 22 Feb 2009

first you download desktop Im from boonex, then you do the instructions it says to do, upload and do all that stuff, then you can find that link when you open your presence at the top of it, it's a little link, members click that and download desktop, but I would create a new page and insert this desktop link, or you can even do a new block using html and post it up like that. the link <tags> you use is  <a href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/desktoplink">DOWNLOAD DESKTOP IM</a>

this is just the link tag to put into your new page, new block whatever, but this is not the correct path is just a demo link.

put your website and where you saved your desktop Im,

Quote · 7 Sep 2009

Referring to the link for Ray Desktop that has been so elusive to work for everyone.

Quote · 7 Sep 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.