dolphin 6.1.4 admin panel

hello im new to dolphin software and have just installed dolphin on my server. it seems to be running ok but one small problem the admin panel wont save any settings i make. or if it does it wont show up that it has in admin panel. i also installed ray chat as well but the wbcams are not working they dont even show you can have web cams in the chat room. i have talked to my host about this with no help really. im not very much into computers doing this kind of thing so im a little lost when it comes to tech help. thanks to anyone that has any ideas why its doing this

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

Did you install the Free or Ad-Free Version?  If you installed Free then you need to connect the Ray Base to rms.boonex.com and if you installed Ad-Free you need to install your own RMS or find an RMS Provider to lease it from.  In order to install your own RMS, you will need to have a VPS or Dedicated Server, can not be done on Shared hosting.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

i just installed the free version dolphin with raychat 6.1.4 and i have a vps server its running on i have the chat room but no cams not even a cam window or video window to ask for video.

Quote · 24 Mar 2009

There is a problem saving some admin settings, especially html blocks when using Internet Explorer. Try it in Firefox.

Quote · 25 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.