expertzzz.com are serious?

Unless all, I made a purchase on exspertzzz.com for a file language for dolfin, but after the chekout upon payment, exspertzzz.com gave me an error page, and I did not download the file that I paid ...
some of you have already made purchases them? are reliable? I contacted them but so far no answer ....

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

nobody can give me advice? before reporting to paypal a fraud and take legal measures, I wanted a council ....

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

Just contact the Author of the Language file. Your payment should be on record.

There is no need to file charges this happens from time to time.

Rob

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

is there I thought, I contacted and see what happens ...

Quote · 20 Jun 2008

There is a problem with the payment processing script in expertzzz.com.

Contact the author.

----
Quote · 21 Jun 2008

same thing happend to me but never got answer from Autho. I dont trust buying from  exspertzzz.com as they got too many problem with payment page. Only buy from users who are selling alot of stuff and have alot of comments and been there for long time. Better to email befor you just to see if they reply:P

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

If you reload the expertzz page you will see another option at the file you selected ...

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

hello to everyone, in the end I contacted the author and gave me permission to download the file. But the assistance expertzzz.com not me never replied.
thanks to all

Quote · 24 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.